- Exercise your right to grow professionally without being over moderated and observed.
- When there is a problem, the whole school pulls together to challenge it rather than people acting in isolation.
- A good leader values a good rep, they can sort out the issues before they become problems.
- Work with leaders to help provide possible solutions as part of a school or college vision.
- Training days for CPD are available where you get chance to improve your skills and employment law knowledge.
- Provide advice and support and know when to pass to other officers who have different experiences.
- Attend conferences where national campaigns can be translated into school policy with your support.
The NEU will be most successful if there is a rep in every school. If you have no rep or think you might be interested in becoming one please contact us for more information/support-
Contract the District Secretaries for further information:
firstname.lastname@example.org for Nicola Fitzpatrick
email@example.com for Ayesha Baggley
The NEU have produced an autumn checklist for REPS that you may find useful- NUT reps September checklist
Your Terms and Conditions